I am so excited to announce my new book The Beginner’s KetoDiet Cookbook! I’ve been working on this amazing book for the last 8 months and I just received the first early copy a few days ago. I love it and I hope you will too!
Working on this cookbook wouldn’t be possible without you – my fabulous readers. I’m so grateful for your continuous love and support! Finally, I want to thank my publishing team at Fair Winds who worked so hard and have been amazing and supportive all those years!
The Beginner’s KetoDiet Cookbook will be released on April 3rd, 2018 and is now available to pre-order on Amazon US (and all Amazon stores), Barnes & Noble (US), Indie Bound (US), Indigo (CA), Waterstones (UK) and Book Depository (UK).
Why Keto Beginner’s?
Keto has been gaining popularity and over the last few years, more and more resources have become available. On one hand, this is great news because you can now find loads of recipes and information which were previously not available.
On the other hand, with more resources becoming available, more misinformation has been emerging making it hard to distinguish personal opinions from facts, and myths from truths. We simply live in a world of information noise. If you are new to the diet, it just becomes overwhelming.
I can almost feel the confusion and frustration in the e-mails and messages I receive on a regular basis:
Emma: “I never experienced keto adaptation or the energy boost everyone is talking about. I just feel tired and hungry. What am I doing wrong…?”
Lee: “I want to lose weight. How can I boost my ketones…?”
Melissa: “I stopped eating dairy, nuts and seeds but I’m still not losing weight. What else may be stalling me…?”
The main idea behind writing this book was to make low-carb lifestyle easy to follow, help people avoid common mistakes and dispel some of the myths.
When it comes to nutrition, we are all different and what works for one may not work for other people. No book can tell you what is the best approach for you – it’s something you need to find out.
In my book I present science-based facts in a simple and accessible way so you can make informed decisions that work best for you.
The Beginner’s KetoDiet Cookbook is more than just a cookbook: apart from over 100 delicious recipes it includes an easy to follow guide to kick-start your diet.
- Over 100 low-carb, keto & paleo/primal recipes with several allergy-free options, detailed nutrition facts and tips on how to use leftovers.
- My story and why I started following a low-carb approach in the first place.
- The three phases of a whole-foods based ketogenic diet and how to maximise the benefits of low-carb eating.
- What you need to know about carbohydrates, protein and fats, including healthy keto foods to help you make the right choices.
- Foods high in electrolytes to help you avoid keto-flu.
- Suitable natural sweeteners and healthy fats, plus how to use them.
- Weight stalling and how to break through a stubborn plateau.
- Low-carb food swaps to help your transition from a high carb diet.
- How to use intermittent fasting to your benefit.
Allergy information is included for nut-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, egg-free and vegetarian recipes.
- 94% of all recipes are nut-free or include a nut-free option
- 67% of all recipes are dairy-free or include a dairy-free option
- 45% of all recipes are nightshade-free or include a nightshade-free option
- 44% of all recipes are egg-free or include a egg-free option
- 43% of all recipes are vegetarian or include a vegetarian option (this includes desserts)
Additionally, you’ll find recipes that are:
- ideal for intermittent fasting (high energy & nutrient dense recipes)
- high in electrolytes which are essential for your body and help you beat keto-flu
- most suitable for the initial phase of the ketogenic diet
100+ Recipes & More Homemade Basics
- 20+ Keto Basics including Flavoured Butters, Garlic & Herb Focaccia, and Pesto.
- 17 Keto Break-the-Fast Dishes such as Spicy Chorizo Egg Clouds, Pizza Dutch Baby, Breakfast Chili Bowls, Jalapeño & Cheese Muffins, Abundance Breakfast Bowls, and PB & Jelly Chia Jars.
- 9 Light Dishes and Appetisers including Crispy Ranch Chicken Wings, Tomato & Feta Bruschetta, and Multiseed Keto Crackers.
- 13 Nourishing Soups & Refreshing Salads including Cream of Mushroom Soup, Chicken Meatballs Pho, Nordic Salad, and Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing.
- 14 Quick & Easy Lunchbox Dishes such as Induction Unwich 2 Ways, Quick Tuna Melt Pockets, Avocado-Stuffed Power Balls, Bacon-Wrapped Patties with “Chimiole”, and Mexican Chicken Bowls.
- 32 Energy-Boosting Fat-Fueled Dinners. You will find delicious keto meals such as Mushroom Stroganoff, Masala Cauli-Rice with Grilled Halloumi, Taverna-Style Greek Butterflied Sea Bass, Butter Chicken, Salisbury Steak with Quick Mash, Chicken Piccata, Induction Burger Stacks, Irish Pork Pie, and Induction Carbonara.
- 13 Drinks and Desserts including Electrolyte Aqua Fresca, Strawberry Cream Soda, Cheesecake Pockets 2 Ways, Czech Butter Cake, Tiramisu Crepe Cake, Chocolate Cupcakes with German Buttercream, and No-Churn Lemon & Raspberry Ice-Cream.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the recipes …
Your Review Matters
If you like my cookbooks and want to support what I do, please, leave a review on Amazon. It only takes a minute to leave a review and makes a tremendous difference to authors like myself.
Reviews improve the visibility of books on Amazon and other stores, which means that with your help, my book will reach more potential readers interested in the ketogenic diet.
Thank you ?
To celebrate the launch of my new book, The Beginner’s KetoDiet Cookbook, I’m giving away this beautiful KitchenAid mixer (in a colour of your choice). Anyone can join, no matter where you live. The lucky winner will be announced in a few days ?
My question is: What would you like to achieve by following a keto diet?
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!