There are several products available in the markets as well as online that claim to help you get rid of hair loss. Few of them are surgical methods while other includes the non surgical treatments. A proper diet is always recommended in order to prevent this problem. This measure is easy to follow and does not have any side effects as well.
Here is a list of nutrients that are essential to combat this problem. The list also lets you know about the sources that would offer you these nutrients:
* Vitamins : Vitamins (A, B3, B5, B6, B12, C & E) are very essential to prevent baldness. The foods that help you get these include the fish liver oil, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, spinach, apricots, peaches, eggs, green vegetables, whole grain cereals, etc.
* Biotin : It produces keratin that prevents baldness and graying. You need to take between 150 and 300 mcg every day. For this you must take whole grains, brewer’s yeast, rice and egg yolks.
* Inositol : It keeps the hair follicles healthy. Your daily dose must be 600 mg. take whole grains, citrus fruits and brewer’s yeast to get this nutrient in your diet.
* Calcium : Foods for thinning hair that provides you calcium include tofu, beans, nuts, fish, lentils, brewer’s yeast and sesame seeds. You need to take up to 1500 mg of calcium every day.
* Chromium : You need to take around 120 mg of chromium daily. For this take brewer’s yeast & whole grain bread.
* Copper : You need to take around 3 mg of copper daily. If you take more than this it may lead to hair loss, dry hair and severe health problems. The sources include shellfish, eggs, green vegetables, beans and whole grains.
The other foods for thinning hair include the dairy products, animal proteins, excess raw foods, salt, fruits and vegetables, etc. Apart from taking a healthy balanced diet you may also try the organic hair loss products that are available in the markets as well as online. Smart is one company that offers you a wide range of such natural products.