Have you heard that there is a healthy fried chicken which you can eat and serve? Are you interested to learn about the healthy way of cooking fried chicken to your family? Do not worry. There are many ways to turn unhealthy food to healthy ones by having alternatives. Have the best dish that your kids and family wants with the secret of being healthy.
Chicken is considered to be a very healthy food and very easy to prepare but when you deep fry a meat, you know that it would be full of cholesterol and that you should avoid always eating that kind of food. What good thing that have happened here is that we found a very good recipe that would be serve up for your family that promotes true nutrition even though it is deep fried.
Now, let us have the recipe that would be a blast to your kids and children as well as make them even healthier without the doubt of too much cholesterol and fats. This is called the HEALTHY STIR FRIED CHICKEN. All you need is:
– 2 tablespoons chicken broth
– 1 cup chopped scallion
– 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
– 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
– 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
– 4 cups chopped bok choy
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
– Salt and white pepper to taste
– Pinch of red pepper flakes
Now, for the way of cooking the dish just follow the directions:
1. Heat chicken broth in a stainless steel wok or sauté pan. Healthy stir fry scallion for 2 minutes and add ginger. Continue to stir fry for another minute.
2. Add chicken stirring constantly. After about 2-3 minutes add shiitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to stir fry for another 3-4 minutes and add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Serve with rice or you may just eat it as it is.
This could be one of the best food that you could serve to your family that is a sure fire food that they will really eat to the bones. Now you would not even worry about the nutritional value of the food because it is made sure that what you and your kids eat would be good for them also.